Thursday, March 14, 2013

Meeting of the minds

I would like to buy back my soul.
If that's where my holy ghost is located.
There has been a rumor
Then I can become apart of the grand trinity.
The amount that I owe is unfathenable
But please consider me when making the final decision.
I will have it all at once no plan needed.
Next week is when
I will become whole again
With the seller of my soul.
I need its help to get it.
If I have to pay extra fees I understand.
I can do this  every other week until...
If it escapes me with little understanding
Of certain circumstances looked to be unbelievable.
Can I please call your home for your assistance in
issueing complaints and to start a search team.
Can you help my buy back and keep my soul plaese.
We do need to meet for this to work.
Sincerely Yours

No comments: