Saturday, December 7, 2013

Zero Tolerance

 2 sided coin we've meet.
We have left our mentalhhod
For a way out literally.
The tolerance of being
Called a zero is recalled
Yet
0's are tolerated to prove my acumulating abilities for rewards.
You say their are always two sides.
Which can be tolerated?
I say where is my side located.
Zero has become our unfathomed anthum
Here & Now.
Only time zero's will be tolerated is when their shown as hero's of workingclass.
The more the better.
Yet again zero for me is the end
Told to me
As an attitude of nontolerance vs tolerance
Of what I've been taught my side partakes.
In the piece of literal sides of zero's.
We tend to add unconciously 4 a disengaging act done conciously.
But what's left is nothing being handeled or supported by ones that care to.
Just
1 being in front for the zero's to add up to who & what is suppose to be.
No one added anything when misunderstandings are tolerated as
Ultimate losers.
Which equal sensably to no one really caring about
Our tolerance
Of making zero's literally.
To live alone & w/ no 1 to hold them up.
_0_ To survive
Or
0    To sink

No comments: