Saturday, May 31, 2014

It is not rocketscience

Can you mention me more
In the news?
Not for the boy washed up ashore
But
For saving the community
As supergirl cleaning up liter
An example
We will be able to live up to.
Why can't I be in more pics?
Why can't my grandma be the best bread maker
Featured?
Why isn't their anybody like my dad the officer
Ever thanked just because?
Why wasn't my science project featured
Or
My best friends that won state wide?
Why the only time I see us is at the
White House
Of Media?
Why not us on a regular?
Seems they hate mentioning our positive attributes
Cause they still claim our attributes
Are mostly negative.
Why are all the big corporations taking over media?
I heard through them
If so
Damn no wonder why.
Don't fall for everything you see or don't see
We been here on this land for a regular basis.
 

No comments: