Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Confession

I have choosen to Confess of first degree
With this imaginary mind of mine
Just Confess so that their will be no more of my kind
I chose to search the walls all alone
Rather then to be searched by others that do not understand My manupulation and betrayal I take on myself at this trial
I can not fight myself anymore
Their is no known jury
trial
lawyers
or judges
to plead my case
So I will confess to over acting out my case in mind
day and night
I confess to murdering my mind
I will leave this all for the records to stand and speak for itself
Why my imagination and stance and myself must stop here
Hopefully for life
No giving up on living
Just giving up on my trial of this kind of imaginary LIES
That have been formed before I even took the Stand!

No comments: